Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 6.25
- True large bucket hobo style
- Main body of this bag is our Argentinian cow hide. The front strip of leather is an oily pullup leather meant to showcase a beautiful patina over time. The hardware and zipper are brushed brass.
- This hobo features an attached short handle that is 2" wide for comfort on the shoulder.
- There is an 8" zippered vertical pocket on one side of the bag.
- Interior features two slip pockets, two pen loops, a key holder, and an opposite wall 8" zippered RFID lined wall pocket.
- This bag comes with an additional crossbody strap that is 1 1/4" inches wide and is 44.5" long. Measured clasp to clasp.
Our leather care products are made with three simple, all-natural ingredients: seed oils, beeswax and tallow. While other brands use silicone or water-based formulations, our leather care ingredients have been used for centuries in different ways, from tanning to conditioning leather, for optimal care and preservation.
Pretreat with our spot cleaner, restore with our conditioner and protect with our rain coat.
Many of our products can be customized by request. Depending on the product, options include: material color, hardware color (brass or brushed nickel), zipper color and zipper lining color.
Submit a customization request using our contact form and we'll contact you directly before proceeding. Be sure to enter the product name and describe any customizations you'd like made.
Note: This is a request, not an order. We may not be able to fulfill every request.
Minimizing Waste for Mindful Style
Our leather is expertly sourced from Buenos Aires, Argentina then sent to New York City, where it is enhanced to help create the most yield from a single piece of material while avoiding waste.
Where Form Meets Function
We’re dedicated to crafting beautiful pieces with equal parts form and function to perfectly complement your style while providing the organization you need.